A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Donna, TX

This picture was taken by my brother-in-law without my knowledge. The white things you see are --- yes, my legs. And they are still the same color.

I could qualify as a professional dog walker. See the cane held out in front of Scooby as a means of keeping him from running ahead and dragging everyone else behind. This campground is next to a railroad. It made me feel at home since my home is near a railroad. The one here is only used a couple of times a day.

Getting organized before our walk. Maybe I should add that I've lost 18 lbs. since walking the dogs 4 times a day. That may involve some new wardrobe since I gave up on losing that weight before I left last fall and gave away the "small" stuff. Oh darn.
Linda and I made a quick trip across the border this morning to buy a few items, one of them was alcohol. One of them was vanilla, pure vanilla. We also made a stop at the local flea market.
Tomorrow Linda and Bob leave on their way to volunteer at the Petrified Forest. Tomorrow I am moving to another campground about 25 miles east of here. They say they have WIFI and fishing. You can guess which one I am interested in.
I had a call from Ohio telling me about their weather so I am staying away a while longer. I have to give that snow time to melt.

No comments: