A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Home

We arrived home last Sat. about 1:00 p.m. EST. It's nice to be home but I need lots of naps between unpacking the RV.

I will tell about the Natchez Trace Parkway later when I can put on some pictures. Right now I am at the public library using their computer. I have no internet, no cable TV, and no phone until April 4. Add to that the fact that one of the outlets in the kitchen isn't working and every time I use the microwave I trip a circuit breaker. Hey, this house is over 100 years old so what do I expect.

Scooby went back to the rescue people on Monday. He dragged me all the way from the car into their building. They tried to put me off but had no luck. So I have a peaceful house with 3 dogs who do what dogs usually do - bark when someone knocks on the door, ask to go out now and then and expect doggy treats on a regular basis.

I got to see the Grandkids and Greatgrand kid on Sat. afternoon. Carson is 9 months old and crawling and squealing and grabbing and waving. Normal kid.

I just wish spring was really here but it will be soon.

No comments: