A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 26, 2012

YUCK MINUS ONE

So I ask to be left alone – HA. That’s a joke.

I called my oncologists nurse about 9:30 this morning.  At 5:30 she called back.  I asked what she was still doing at work.  She pointed out that it is Monday.

She asked some questions, called the Dr. and then called me back (6:30).  Prescriptions are at the drug store waiting for me.

Since my darling daughters idea of leaving me alone is to come for lunch tomorrow I’ll let them pick up the prescriptions.  They are bringing lunch so I can’t say too much.

I think something may be afoot with them.  I may just smooch all over them and give them my cold. 

Later….

No comments: