A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voting and the Weather

Sure am glad I voted by absentee ballot.  I heard the polls were very busy.  I doubt if I will stay up late enough to hear who won.  In fact it may not even be decided by tomorrow.

I did a bit of cooking today which means I need to do dishes tomorrow.  I made goulash and I’ve never figured out a way to make a small batch.  I may try freezing some of it or maybe some of the kids will stop by and relieve me of some of it.

I’m a bit worried about my brother.  He is in the hospital with pneumonia.  I talked to him on the phone yesterday and thought something was wrong.  He will be VERY upset that he didn’t get to vote.  His state went the way he would have voted so I hope that makes him feel a bit better.

I have eyebrows! I felt them the other day.  The hair on my head seems very slow to grow and some is still falling out.  I guess it takes a long time for the chemo to get out of my system.

The weather has stayed cold, high’s in the 40’s.  The lawn needs mowing but it’s too cold to ask my neighbor to do it.  It is supposed to warm up some soon.  Maybe in the 50’s,  Big whoop.

later….

No comments: