A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Daughter’s Birthday

I get flowers on my daughter’s birthday, after all I did most of the labor that day.  Notice the “vase”.

100_0252

I have nice vases but they are all stored on top of the kitchen cupboards and I don’t do ladders or chairs anymore.  They will wilt just as fast in my pop bottle.

100_0253

We went out to eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse.  I love their wedding soup. 

How is it possible that I forget frost on the car windows every year until November.  And where did I put that scraper with the the brush on one end?

I find I need ten to twelve hours of sleep each day.  That doesn’t leave much time for feeding dogs, eating meals, making meals, letting dogs out and in four or five times a day etc.  I did get my trash out to the street this evening unlike last week. 

I found my foot warmers and used them last night.  They have rice in the bottom and you warm them in the microwave.  I barely remember putting my head on the pillow.

later….

 

 

No comments: