A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome Winter

Didn’t get my lawn mowed but I did get to the grocery store. I forgot my list but managed to get everything on it and a few extras besides.

Susan brought me a pizza for lunch and we caught up on a lot of news.

In straitening up my kitchen counter I somehow unplugged my phone. Lory came by to see what was wrong.  We soon found the problem and corrected it.  Hmm, maybe I’ve figured out a way to get a visit.  Bad Momma

It rained all morning.

Rascal is spooked by the fireplace in the bedroom.  It’s a ventless natural gas fireplace with a remote control.  What luxury on chilly mornings.  She barked at it this morning to get it to come on so I obliged her.  This could be fun.

I’ve been trying to teach her to “speak” to go out but Teddy always does it first.  The hand motion for speak is opening and closing your thumb and fingers, like a mouth opening and closing.

The theory is that if you teach a dog to bark you can teach them to stop if you close your hand.  RIGHT!  We will see about that.

Laundry is on the list for this week. 

later…. 

No comments: