A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Winterized RV

The RV got to the shop and got winterized and returned thanks to Andrea and Jake, Lory and John.

I had the people at the shop look at the hitch I bought from the former owner of the car to see if it would work.  They were thrilled that I had managed to find the instructions and get them printed (thanks to Susan). They say they can install it in an hour.  One major piece they were worried about was still on the car.

So next summer when people want to use it they can tow the car behind and have separate transportation.  Of course, they will have to leave me a car that works.  I expect towing the car will not help the mileage on the RV.  Meaning there is something less than 9 MPG!

A good friend, whom I have never met, was surprised to find the videos I have posted on youtube.  I post under katbulue.  My grandson has some musical ones on there under dolfantim.  He plays the guitar very well.  Sometimes I get a private concert.

I got spoofed today.  Lory and John were returning the RV and I saw them at the back of the RV with some papers.  I went out to see what they were doing – they had an Obama/Biden sticker on  there.  They had stopped at the Obama headquarters to get it.  I am afraid I didn’t think it was funny.                         

I guess I am one of those rabid conservatives. 

later….

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to change my Blogger/Blogspot background into a picture I want instead of the ugly plain ones that provide you with.. . I tried looking up on google how to change it but it only came up with how to change the background with the old Blogger. . . HELP!.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Anonymous said...

Hi there mates, you are sharing your opinion on the topic of blog Search engine optimisation, I am also new user of web, so I am also getting more from it. Thanks to the whole thing. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-maloetazhnom-stroitelstve/80-maloetazhnoye-stroitelstvo.html]портал строительных услуг[/url]