A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

If you don’t have anything good to say….

Okay, I’ve been avoiding you.  Sorry, I’ve been told if you don’t something good to say……

The anti-biotic doesn’t seem to be working.  My legs are swollen to above my knees and there is a rash on them.  My appetite has improved some.  I’m still eating left over turkey.  I woke up in the night with a very sore throat.  It gets discouraging.

So there you have a few of my complaints. 

My kids brought me a bunch of paper work about signing up to get all kinds of help from the county.  Stuff like meals on wheels etc.  I haven’t called them yet. They want all my financial info. Let’s see – dividends, .47, interest 1.42.

So I’ll try to mix the bad with the good after this and not just leave people hanging.

Later….

No comments: