A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I”ve Fallen….

I  took a tumble Sunday evening. I was using my cane but it help much.  I finally got to push my button and “I’ve fallen and I can’t get backup”. Nothing was broken but they did x-ray’s any way. That plus a cat scan of my head. 

It turned out to be a small cut on my eyebrow, a few scrapes on my hands.  Their write up says “Fall”.  Of course all this took forever.

This and signing up for county help is quite a wake up call.

The oncologist said I didn’t have to see her anymore. So I think I will just see my general practioner from now on.

I don’t have the energy to finish this.  Will try to write more just now, might send a picture of my black eye….

later….

No comments: