A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Surprise Plant

When I started cleaning the weeds out of what was an empty pot last spring I found several Wandering Jew plants.  Were they there before?  I sure hadn’t seen them.  So they are surprise plants.

100_0237 

  The picture below shows the blooms of a plant I have growing all over the place.  They would take over the lawn if I didn’t cut them down.  They have sneaked under the neighbors fence.  In some places they may be holding the fence up.

      100_0238

I went to pick up the new lenses for my glasses today.  My vision is very much improved! 

I also filled up my gas tank at a different station than I usually use.  “See Attendant” is not what I want to see when I try to pump gas.  I don’t want to walk that far – that is not good service. $3.79/gal.  I was very low, cost $50.00.

100_0240

Teddy Bear.

100_0239

Rascal.

later….

No comments: