A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy Week

Busy week so far.  Garage sale on Monday and Tuesday (after chemo, which I slept through), then some good friends called and took me out to lunch on Wednesday. 

Had Rascal trouble Tuesday.  I wrongfully thought that the dogs would stay around the people and let them out of the fence. 

Teddy stayed with us but Rascal ran off.  It’s a good thing Andrea (my 25 year old granddaughter) was here to chase her.  She crossed a busy street twice and was headed for parts unknown when Andrea caught her and carried her home.  She is like a large sausage.

This afternoon she somehow got left in the bedroom with the door latched.  I called and searched and finally realized where she had to be.  When I opened the door she came running out and rolled on her back.  I think that was sort of an apology. 

I got up this morning with a very stuffed up head and a very runny nose.  This evening I have developed a low grade fever. 

I’m supposed to get my eyes examined tomorrow.  We’ll see how I feel then.  I need to find out why I sometimes see colors wrong or see spots of color.  When my grey dog turns green it makes me wonder what is wrong.  I somehow don’t think it’s the dog.

later….

No comments: