A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Nothing Much

Putting my feet up is dangerous.  Monday night I woke up at 12:30.  Hadn’t taken my pills or done any bedtime routine.  It took me a couple of days to get back on schedule.

Lory took me shopping since I was dragging my feet.  The list was getting very long.  Even stocked up on dog food.

But when I open the refrigerator the only thing that sounds good is a popsicle.  Bad Kat.

Today I watched the four murdered diplomats come home.  I cried a lot.  So pointless.

Then I switched to the History channel and watched shows about bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.  I can only tolerate so much political talk.

I went to the barn for a few minutes today to return my key.  I didn’t stay long as I took the dogs with me and I wasn’t sure I could control Rascal so I didn’t let them out of the car.

Then I stopped to get gas and the pump wasn’t working so I came home.  It was spitting rain and windy and I didn’t feel like waiting for them to fix the pump.

I have a PET scan on Monday morning and the gas tank is just below half so I’m good. 

I put more moth balls under the deck.  Rascal managed to spook a young rabbit to run out from under the deck and head for the fence.  It got away but it encouraged her so much I had to drag her inside.  She is the great hunter. 

My fingers are getting numb now just like my feet did a couple years ago.  It took me a while to decide it wasn’t the keyboard, it’s me. 

Whine whine whine. 

later….

No comments: