A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dog Groomer and Driveway Progress

I am feeling extra tired this week, sure glad all they are doing next week is drawing blood.

The dogs headed to the groomer today.  This morning there were stacks of the wood frames at the end of my driveway, like in the picture.  The stacks were two deep then.  They got some paving done but there is another layer to come. 

But I WAS able to get in and out.  HOORAY.  While I was out I went to Walmart for groceries and odds and ends.

100_0189

The picture is the way it is left for tonight.

We did get a bit of rain today and may get more tonight. 

This is Rascal after her grooming.  The groomer is sure she is a Cairn Terrior.   They are known for being extra active – if I go by that then for sure she is a Cairn.  If you click on the picture you can see her face better.

100_0188

The dogs were happy to see me come to pick them up.  I took a picture of Teddy but it came out blurred.

This last picture is of a sign I have on the front porch, just for a chuckle.

100_0191

Later….

No comments: