A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Curbs and Chemo

No pictures today. 

Monday went smoothly.  Rascal got her teeth cleaned and the bill was about half what had been predicted.  They didn’t have to pull any teeth.  She was a bit goofy with the anesthesia aftereffects.  She stumbled a few times. 

She is very vocal.  If she has a toy in her mouth she snarls if you touch her.  I still pet her in spite of the snarls.  It is a game.  Belly rubs get a whole other sound of contentment. 

I saw my regular doctor and she explained how this chemo would be three weeks of chemo, then a week off.  As usual it will be three months between PET  scans.  

There are a lot fewer side affects with this chemo. 

I am enjoying the 12 hour pain pills. 

They are pouring the curbs tomorrow and I won’t be able to get my car out of the driveway until next Monday.  The construction boss suggested that I could park my car over at the pizza place.  I could probably walk that far if I had to but it is iffy. 

I have an appointment on Monday for chemo so he said they would put a plate down for me to drive over Monday morning early.  I’m sure this will happen again with the sidewalks, etc.

If I need anything during that time my neighbors have offered to get it for me.  I’ve got good neighbors. 

We are supposed to get a good soaking rain this week-end.  I’ll believe it when I see it.

later….

 

No comments: