A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Family and friends make a special day

My kids showed up yesterday and today and all my little jobs around the house got done.  Even some of my shopping.  Still haven’t found the camera. 

Had a nice nap this afternoon.  The snow finally amounted to enough to cover the ground  and the temperatures are low enough to keep it there for a short while anyway.

I just realized that the book I downloaded onto my Nook is one I have already read.  I don’t remember all of the book so I will read it again.  The time is soon coming when I will just need one book and I can just read it over and over.

I am already sick of political ads on TV and there’s a long time to go before they will stop.  Our primary is March 6.  That should slow them down some.

Friends sent me sweets and goodies and cards.  One card that barks Happy Birthday.  I’m 72 today.  Wow.  The years get shorter as they pass. 

later….

 

 

No comments: