A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Clearing Out Old Paper

Sorry it’s been so long since I put anything on here.  I’ve been going through files to make room in the filing cabinet.

I have a shredder and I’ve filled it twice and will probably fill it a third time before I’m done.

No matter how careful I am some of those little shreds of paper end up on the floor. 

I even cleaned out a drawer under the kitchen counter.  Maybe this is my version of spring cleaning.

Teddy has been good – maybe because I haven’t given him much opportunity to be bad.  I took him with me on a couple of trips, if I can’t take him I close him up in his cage. 

I took him over to the antique shop (barn) last Friday and he enjoyed all the attention he got.  When someone else is petting him he rolls his eyes to me to make sure it’s okay.

There are slight signs of spring around here.  Some bulbs are sticking up a half inch or so.  Then again we are to get a bit of snow tonight.  I am so glad I don’t have to go out in it. 

The Super Bowl was a good game but I was rooting for the Patriots.  Oh well, you can’t win them all.

I’ll try to do better with the blogging….

later….

No comments: