A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Camera Found

Getting organized is a great thing if you remember what you organized and where you put it.  100_0019

This was my solution to the small camera and its cable and book.  It was very efficient. 

It reminds me of the saying “all things in moderation, even moderation”.   Even organization.

It was hanging on the back of my bar stool.  It looked empty.  I have no memory of putting it there.  The book said chemo would kill brain cells.  Sure hope I have one left.

The decision has been made to teach Teddy to sleep in his own bed.  He didn’t have a bed so today we decided to go to the pet store a let him help pick out a bed.

The pet store was closed.  That’s the second large pet store that has closed around here.  So off we went to Walmart, except Teddy can’t go in there unless he is a service dog.

He seemed happy enough in the back seat so I left him there and hurried into the store and picked one out for him.  When I put it in the backseat he got in it. 

100_0017 

He is in it now.  That’s a happy dog.  We’ll see how happy he is tonight when I take him off the bed and put him in it, over and over.

later….

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great. Buddy has outgrown his bed, and his head hangs over the edge. But he still likes it !!