A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sunflowers

Lory stopped by and took some pictures of our sunflowers.  The first two pictures show how close I am to the pizza place.  It shows a little in the background.

2011-08 0022011-08 003

2011-08 0042011-08 005

The one above is a bit fuzzy but the bees love it.

2011-08 006

Not really much to tell today except that Bandit found a way to get into the garden area and didn’t respond when I called.  I was afraid he had gotten away. 

It is very overgrown along the fence so you can’t see much.  He finally got done sniffing the garden and started barking.

He couldn’t remember how he got back there so I had to walk back and open the gate.  He was very happy to see me coming.  He actually ran all the way to the back door.

Susan stopped by on her way home from work and Bandit showed her how he got to the garden area.  We fixed it with twister ties.  A hillbilly fence deserves a hillbilly fix.

Later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you stated in a much more direct way what I was trying to communicate, thanks, I will recommend your site to my friends.

My site:
dsl preisvergleich und dsl anbieter vergleich