A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Doctor’s Appt. & Chairs

Dr.’s appointment today to talk to the Dr. and get a blood test.  They were very busy so it took a while.  The appointment was for 1:45 and I got home at 4:00. 

The only news I got was that my most recent blood marker test was 171 which is not good.  This Xeloda chemotherapy has to build up in your system according to the Dr. 

I had an anonymous request to ask if I was on Twitter or Facebook.  I do not twitter.  I am on Facebook but do not post there much.  I just like to see what other family and friends are posting.  I feel like a stalker sometimes.

I do like to get comments, apparently someone liked my ramble. 

Susan Tim and Willie came and picked up the trunk yesterday.  They also took a piano chair that I got at an auction and haven’t been able to sell.  For a while there I was into chairs.

Old but sturdy chairs.  I have one in the bathroom that I painted and put some sunflowers on with glue and then sealed over it all.  Decoupage I guess.

I stack extra towels on it since there isn’t much cupboard space in the bathroom. 

Here are some pictures of my chairs:

2011-08 001  Bathroom chair

2011-08 0032011-08 002

Rocking chair and big old chair for holding stuff like clothes etc.

The school buses were out this afternoon and the school zones were also blinking red lights.  Some of them started last week.  Poor kids just got used to sleeping all day and staying up all night.  It’s kind of like when you bring them home from the hospital as newborn.

Later….

No comments: