A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorting Old Pictures

It’s the job that gets put off year after year.  It’s the job I finally started to deal with this week.  The first thing is decide how to sort.  That can’t be decided until you look through a bunch of them and make decisions.  I once saw a sign that said “I used to have a problem with indecision but now I’m not sure.” 

The first group is “I don’t know, let the kids decide later”.  This is old stuff that, if the kids want them they can have them, old pictures of family, etc.

The second group is “throw it out now before you change your mind”.   This  group are pictures with no people in them, unless they are very significant scenery pictures which, of course, we thought they were when we took them.

The third and fourth groups are “Lory and Susan”, my daughters. These groups are easy, their school pictures, their dance recitals, etc.

I have started, Lord only knows if or when I will finish.

Later….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeay... Can I bring you all mine????
Very anonymous!!!