A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Dogs and Naps

Sometimes I crash on the couch for a nap. Teddy likes to join me. As you can see he likes to lay on his back the same as me.


Of course that brings on a fit of jealousy from Red and Silly. (Ignore the stupid look on my face.)


So there are very few naps with dogs around.
Lory was here to take the pictures. She has been in the process of moving and had stored some items in my garage. She stopped by the pick up a load of her things and caught me trying to nap.
Night time isn't much better. At least Silly knows she is too big to get on the couch or bed with me. She waits until I get up and then grabs my spot.
Not much happening except I am finding MY stuff as Lory moves hers out.
Later....

No comments: