A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneezing

I have spent a week sneezing and blowing and dripping. And my computer can no longer see my camera and it's cold and windy and I have a headache. So there.
I haven't had a cold in a long time, years, so this one took me by surprise. I've been having something of a pity party for myself. I've been taking cold medicine which makes me a bit goofy and that isn't all bad.
Teddy, the little black dog, comes running every time I sneeze. After a while it doesn't cheer me up so much but he does get his exercise that way. Sometimes he is half asleep - but he comes. If I hadn't already named him I would call him gesundheit.
I did get out of the house yesterday - I had run out of chocolate.
I will try to reintroduce my camera to my computer when I have more patience to deal with it. I'll also clean the house and wash the dishes and do the laundry etc etc.......

No comments: