A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

March 8, 2007

Surprise - I have WIFI setting here at the Bonham, TX Trader Days. I don't know where it is coming from but that's okay. I'm not getting any TV at all. I am set up here for the weekend. They have little sticks stuck in the ground with styrofoam cups upside down on each stick. The cups have the site number written on them. You take a site, remove the cup and take it to the office to pay. Kind of a first come, first served system. The boundaries of the sites are more permanently marked with colored markers.
Every flea market has a different system and they all assume everyone understands their system. At most places the electrical box has circuit breakers that are turned off until you plug in and turn your circuit breaker on. I got yelled at here when I opened the box to turn on my circuit breaker - they were all turned on. Not a very safe practice in my opinion.
I went shopping and found an Australian hat for myself. I am supposed to wear a wide brim hat on sunny days and I keep buying hats that end up not being comfortable. I think maybe this one will work. It is light weight leather and feels really good on my head. I'll try to get a picture of it tomorrow.

No comments: