A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7, 2007

This is the sign my kids got for me on my birthday. People call the dogs by name wherever we go. It's not hard to figure out which is which. See the bamboo attached to my ladder? See the ladder attached to my ladder? I love bungee cords.

This is a picture of the RV park where I am now, no picnic tables, no grass, no fireplace (a nice dog walking area tho) and it has WIFI. Many of the people here get up and go to work in the morning

This is a picture of our campsite in a campground with trees, a fireplace, picnic table, a nearby lake, paths in the woods, but no WIFI. No one here goes to work, they go fishing instead.
I guess you just can't have everything.


No comments: