A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

March 6, 2007

Several people have asked me what sort of gas mileage I get with my RV. I decided I needed a chuckle when I fill the tank so I put the gas cap key on this key chain. The few tanksful I have checked the mileage on have been between 9 and 10 MPG. When I go broke paying for gas I will stay home.


This is what my friends do when I leave town. They are having fun at a show called Flea-N-Tique at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds in Dayton, OH.
I have put another video on www.youtube.com . Just search for katbulue and it will come up. Those ducks are all black with yellow beaks. Don't know what kind they are.
I forgot to mention why I didn't get WIFI at Canton Trader Days. They wanted $9.00/day for it. The good deal was only $30.00 for Wed. thru Sunday. I told them NO THANKS.
It's going to be 70 degrees today. Good day to air things out and clean house.

No comments: