A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tree-mend-us

Branches flew over the house.
They came, they saw, they conquered.



They had to hold my wires up to get the crane into my driveway.


I held my breath a lot while they extended the crane and reached into the backyard.



The crane lifted the cutter up to the tree. Then they had to decide a balance point between the branches end and the stump end of each cut they made and attach a cable at that point.




The final resting place of most of the tree was into the chipper. The bigger pieces are beside the driveway and up for grabs, first come first served.
I no longer have a tree on my house. YEAH!!!

No comments: