A Great Grandmother with dogs who is fighting breast cancer. This blog is to keep friends and family up on the latest happenings in my life.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today in Port O'Connor





This is my RV, see all the tropical foliage around it? Rough life, huh?

This is where you hang your fish and take a picture to prove to the world how big your fish was. Then you take a few steps to the right and clean your fish. Very efficient.


Another drippy cold day, 52 degrees at noon. But then I watch the noon news and see film of snow flying in the far north and I feel warmer.

1 comment:

Susan :) said...

Hi Mom :)

I like this new site. It reminds me of Aunt Linda's. I want to see pictures of the puppies and of you. Hope you got your mail, it seemed like everything you needed was there. Did you look at the address? hehe Haven't done anything about your car yet but, will let you know.
See ya. Susan